Security ProAdvisers Founder, Keith Oringer
Keith Oringer, Founder and President of Security ProAdvisors, is a security executive with over 27 years of experience in the industry. He began his career at Wells Fargo Guard Services (Borg Warner Protective Services, Inc.) in various operational roles. Keith later joined U.S. Security Associates Inc. as a shareholder of the company and one of the key executives in building the company from inception to over $1.2 billion in revenue.
Keith has extensive experience in the acquisition of companies and was instrumental in the company’s early growth in taking the company from $70 million in revenue to approximately $200 million in revenue, involving 4 regional companies, and numerous smaller companies.
U.S. Security Associates was co-founded by Kenneth Oringer, Keith’s father, in 1993, and was subsequently sold to Goldman Sachs Capital Partners in July 2011 for $640 million and then sold again in October 2018 to Allied Universal for $1 billion dollars.
Keith is a Certified Public Accountant and has an MBA in Finance from Pace University and a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from S.U.N.Y. Binghamton. Keith is a member of ASIS and Associated License Detectives of NY State.
Here are some of Keith Oringer’s career highlights:
- Joined U.S. Security Associates Inc. in early 1994 as the 3rd employee and shareholder of the company. When Keith left U.S. Security at the end of 2014, there were 46,000 employees, and 1.2 billion in revenue.
- Instrumental in the company’s early growth through acquisitions, taking the company from $70 million in revenue to approximately $200 million in revenue, involving the acquisition of 4 regional companies and numerous smaller companies.
- Key operational roles for Keith Oringer during the last 9 years included Vice President, and then President, overseeing a Business Unit with 3,000 employees and approximately $100 million in revenue, leading the way in profitability, client retention, sales, and receivables.
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Accounting from SUNY Binghamton, MBA from Pace University in Finance and Certified Public Accountant
- Professional Affiliations: ASIS and Associated License Detectives of NY State
Security ProAdvisors has an extensive network of former chief financial officers, controllers, and operating executives all of whom have worked in the security guard industry.
Company Mission & Philosophy of
Security ProAdvisors, LLC
To provide superior security company broker and consulting services to aid our clients in making good, cost-effective choices; maintain clear and continuous communication and recommendations; and remain true to our guiding principles:
- Honesty - towards our clients, vendors, and partners
- Integrity - to honor our commitments and always do what we promise
- Trust - ensuring that our clients can count on us
Security ProAdvisors has an extensive network of former chief financial officers, controllers, and operating executives all of which have worked in the security guard industry.